How you can help
- Put out your own horses (check out our Instructions)
- Adopt a ring!
- Donate horses, cables, ferrules, steel cable ties (see below)
- Donate funds for purchase of supplies (see below)
- Adopt a part of town or neighborhood and have your troop or other group make sure the ponies are cared for and tell us about it
- Tell us about a prime location that needs a pony
- Add something to the pony - a rider, water, hay or carrots, a saddle, a poem, etc. then take a picture and send it to us!
- Take pictures of ponies and post them on Platial.com or send them to us
- Send us pictures of the ponies on their own, with you, your kids or someone else
- Tell us what they mean to you or an interesting story about one or more
- If you see someone removing a pony, ask them why and let us know - we want to understand
- Take a picture of them (the removers) and send that to us also - maybe we will see them and can ask them about it
- Suggest some other way to help
To send horses (shoebox or smaller sized only, please), supplies, or contribute money:
Portland Sidewalk Pony Project
3502 S.E. 13th Ave.
Portland, OR 97202
or Contact Us